viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

The qualities of Tutankhamun.


The qualities of Tutankhamun."


Since long, long time at the time of the Pharaohs of Egypt, lived a boy named Tuthakamon, son of the Pharaoh Akhenaten. He was destined to be crowned King after the death of his father, since he belonged to the Royal House.


Since very little had taught you many principles, many laws and you should be studying very hard every day.


Many times I wanted to not belong to the Royal House and exit to stroll and play with the other children of the Court.


One evening, overwhelmed by all the duties I had,  I had an appearance. A famous Bedouin dress monk with a large Hat suddenly appeared in front of his eyes and smiled wide.


Surprised Tuthankamon asked:



- But who are you? And because you're laughing?-said the surprised child.

-Hello Tuthankamon, my name is Asían.


-How know my name? - said Tuthankamon.


-I know all of you, and know that you are a good boy but you still have to learn many things in life before being able to reign. These things that I explain them you can do within these four walls. It is not enough.

- But I am still very young, I am not going to reign now.-said Tuthnakamon.


-These things which I explain are necessary for your evolution and it is necessary that you will find at this time. I give this map of Egypt, here are all the ways that you will have to go in order to reach the magic key that opens the lost treasure chest marked. He is the secret. You have to go in their search as soon as possible. You will only have three days to get it-he explained in detail Asian.


- But I do not... Asian, Asian!!-called Tuthankamon - but where have you gone? Do not go, do not leave me here alone...



But it was too late and Asían faded in three seconds as if by magic.



Tuthankamon am very surprised but in a great mood exclaimed if it:


-Well, it is not so bad, so I can see the world and walk free by my land for them. This my life is very boring and I just do that study and study. I want to have fun and go out with my friends. I want to be a normal child. I am not willing to always do what my parents and the scribes want to do. I am already big.-meditated Tuthankamon still Recalling the famous appearance of Asían.


And with these thoughts, Tuthankamon went to the courtyard and toured for the last time their gardens, full of flowers and scents.


He went to his bedroom, full of precious objects of great value, all them Golden covered by gold.



Their lockers were filled with toys that had not even given time to use. They were new, impeccable.



Very convinced of his purpose, he decided to leave the next day.

Tutankhamun departed very convinced until the Sun came out. I wanted to avoid at all costs that parents discover you and avoid its output.



Precipitous way he dressed in robes of servant and went out the back of the temple. It was only with the company of the Egypt plane Asían had given him.



The challenge seemed very easy viewed from the plane where the distances seem shorter. But as they began to exit the first rays of Sun, he felt increasingly heavier, more concerned and realized there had gone without water, food or money.



The doubts began to settle into itself and was note that Palace had never worried nothing, everything was given. Simply, he did not care. This feeling was new for him, could look like when he was a difficult test that the scribe had commanded him but knew that if not answered would not happen you anything, it would be in his house where everyone respected you and indulged you. But now there was no one. And he began to cry and miss your family. But now it was too late to go back. It should continue and be strong.




It began to darken and still had a long way. It was very tired.  Throughout the road not appeared no one, nobody with whom or with whom cry laugh.


He sat desolate on a rock to rest but suddenly a sandstorm engulfed him. I had sleep, hunger and cold. He shouted and shouted for help, but nobody seemed to answer.




He was very, very sad... and thought that it may now never return home.



A little girl suddenly appeared in his way.



-Hello! Do you do here?-said the girl quietly.

-Hello! My name is Tuthankamon. I am looking for a magical chest that a Bedouin monkey told me that it found. I have to find it within three days, but I'm very tired, I have not eaten or drunk anything and I have much sleep - replied Tuthankamon with a great discouragement and sad about your situation.




-Yo my name is Akira, and live in a hut a little later. If you want I can join. We are very poor, but sure you can stay at home tonight and my mother Cook anything for dinner today. We tend to pay attention to orphans and will poor when they need it, so the gods we reward with the glories in more beyond. We always care to those around us and help them is what we like to do with us - explained Akira with a very sweet and melodious voice.


-Thank you...My father will reward you with lots of money on my return. I live in Palace do you know? - exclaimed Tuthankamon.


- Ah! …Well, it does not lack that while, also will help you but not us so you can pay - Akira said with a smile on her pretty face.


Tuthankamon seeing that you would not believe you chose to remain silent and continue explaining who wasn't truly.


When they reached the hut, Tuthankamon was left desolate.





It was a very old cabin, practically only had a dining room and a very small room without beds. The kitchen was only a small stove to cook something.



There were five brothers, Akira was the smallest.


When they saw him arrive all at once offered him what little they had: a small piece of bread and a glass of water.


That night he slept more deeply and relaxed than ever despite not having beds.


The next day should be split to continue their way. He fired them all and offered a bottle of water and another piece of bread so that he could continue his way.

Tuthankamon thanked them for how much they had done for him and continued on his way.

Each time that became you less heavy the way, the memory of that family and the conditions in which they lived and who nevertheless were happy to recall, it helped that the effort is to make light.


Towards noon Tuthnakamon decided to make a stop along the way to rest and eat something.

He sat on a  slammer palm and noted that behind a small dune a boy about his age, crying hopelessly.


-Hello, I am Tutankhamon. Because you are crying? - asked delicately Tuthnakamon-

-Hello, I am Elias - said the child.


-Because crying? He returned to repeat Tuthankamon hoping that Elias left crying.

-I am very sad. -said Elias hopelessly.  and with the breathy voice




-Are you going? Than that which you have in your hands? is a tale of papyrus?-asked Tuthankamon.


-Yes, it is a story. But I can't read it - very very sad Elias said.


-Why not can read it? don't know? Do not you have been taught? - continued asking Tuthankamon -


-I am born blind, I can't see or read the images of the story. They must be very pretty, isn't it? Sometimes my siblings read me the stories but I depend on them, not I can read for myself. That is why I'm crying.-continued Elias.


If you want, - said Tuthankamon - I can read it to you


-Oh if! -Elias exclaimed. Thank you!. Because now my brothers are busy working in the gardens of the Pharaoh and will not return until very late. -explained the child with a big smile on his face.


Tutankhamen left later for his food and began to tell you the story, slowly, with every little detail so that Elias could imagine in his mind were the drawings and landscapes that were painted on the pages of the story.

Elias was gradually changing their tears by a smile, more and larger to sketch a great laugh.


Once finished the story Elias gave him a big hug and Tuthankamon felt a very deep joy.


At that time, Tuthankamon wished that Elias was not blind and that he could read their stories. Palace had many books, if not blind he would give them, could share them with him... but even if you give away them, could not read them. He felt great sorrow for his situation but inside something told him that he would shape that Elias was able to read their stories.



He departed without further delay, since it was dusk and still had a long way.

That night Tuthankamon slept in the desert, alone, but happy for all that had been learned. I look at bright star lit sky and to sit in a corner and slept deeply.


The next day Tuthankamon saw the most wonderful sunset never seen and enjoyed the moment. I would have liked that Elias could see it also.


He found at the level that the small village that had to go in order to find the key was already very close, just a small travel dunes above.

He began his March with heart excited by being able to find the key that would open the magic box.



He arrived to the place marked on the drawing. It was a small city carved in stone near the banks of the Nile River. It was formed by several mounds of stones that were houses and a small temple facing the River.

It seemed pretty desert. He ventured to approach to the temple.

In the found a few women praying and found a small altar with symbols of gods, in the center there were many and varied.




He approached one of the women and said them very quietly:



-- Hello that you're doing? - asked Tuthankamon.

-We are praying to the gods - you answered one of the women.

-What is that praying? - said Tuthankamon.

-We ask the gods that this year there is so many heavy rains and that we are allowed to have a portion of the harvest to feed our children. Previous years the rains made the Nile to grow so much that it broken our crops being flooded and wasted forever. We do not have anything of benefit if it rains so much, the river overflows quickly.-other women told Tuthankamon.

-We are very poor and need of the land of the Pharaoh for styling them and work them, to change the Pharaoh allows a small part of the harvested, but if we don't have anything to offer to him, nor we have nothing for us and our children - said with sadness the younger woman.

Tuthankamon carefully listened open-mouthed all explanations that ladies were telling him while heading to the altar. Here noted figures of the gods who were in it.

-Be careful!, not the touch - exclaimed suddenly one of the women.

- And above all do not tell anybody that we have in this temple - it enquired the younger woman.

-Do and that because? -Tuthankamon asked surprised.


-The Pharaoh does not allow that we praise to several gods, their only God ATEN, the Sun. But for us it is easier to pray to other gods since each one protects us from one thing. Why pray to each and every one of them depending on what you ask in our prayers-explained in detail other women to Tuthankamon.

He approached the priest of the temple at that time.




-Hi, who are you and do in this temple? Here can only enter adults.-growled the priest with a strange accent.




-Hello, my name is Ariel - lied Tuthankamon to not be recognized before the high priest.

-What do you of this temple? You don't come to pray right? - the priest in a tone of anger he inquired.

- NO. I have come in search of a wrench -Tuthankamon said slowly.

-Wrench? do? But who sent you? -asked sumo surprised.


-Three days ago that way in search of a key that opens the magic chest that a Bedouin monkey told me that it should find to complete my learning-explained shortly convinced Tuthankamon.

-Umm... I have long been waiting for this moment... but what they didn't know was that visit that I so longed to come was a child like you.-the priest said incredulous.

-What?- exclaimed Tuthankamon - do was waiting for Me ?-asked excited

- Si. About 6 years ago that I hope. At that time I had a dream in which the gods showed me that one day would give the key to my ancestors kept and worshiped a person who would come from abroad and that known of its existence-said the priest to a very surprised Tuthankamon.

-So it is true that it has you.-said Tuthankamon.


- Yes. It've been keeping all this time - he said the priest towards the interior of the room.

From there he picked up a small bag. Inside was the key.



Tuthankamon I am surprised to see the size of the key and the way it had.

-It is very nice - said Tuthankamon.

-If it is true. It is surrounded by lapislazuli and turquoise-explained the priest.



And what is what opens this key? - asked Tuthankamon. The Bedouin monkey explained to me that he opened a chest containing a treasure, but I do not know where the treasure chest. You just have the key right?


-So, small. My knowledge end here. I only know of the existence of the key but the gods not explained to me that it was what this key opened.


Tutankhamun decided to resume his March, in the hope that Bedouin monkey will appear again and informed of where I could find the chest.

While walking back home, he was remembering all the meetings that had been on the road.


Agreed the House of Akira and the well that has had ported their relatives, of how you had care and protected despite not having sufficient resources.




I wished with all my heart to help them in any way. When I was in Palace you would tell the Pharaoh on the importance of conditioning the houses of the peasants who till their land so that they can live better, since they were very good people and very charitable. You would care offered him without knowing if you want to who was involved.

Agreed Elias  of how happy that was when read you the story of papyrus.

-The illustrations were so beautiful... pity that not might imagine them... If you could see the prints...-thought Tuthankamon for himself.


At that time Tuthankamon had a great idea.

-Got it! - he exclaimed to himself Tuthankamon.


-It is possible that you can read and see through the engravings but not painted in a papyrus but engraved in stone...If it  is  able to learn the  symbols and recognize them by feeling them on the whiteboard or Alabaster stone, can read them only and imagine this way as they are the drawings...-meditating Tuthankamon.


-That is!! As soon as I get home I will say to the Pharaoh that it is necessary to print the books of papyrus in carved stone in the temples, so that blind children can learn to read and write them by feeling them with fingers. We will create a school  for blind children... the writing system will be dedicated for them... - continued very excited Tuthankamon.

Each time it was closer the time of arriving home, I wanted to with  all  their might tell his brothers all friends who had made the road.


-How pretty the Temple of the village where I found the high priest!! Very beautiful figures of the gods.!!-continued thinking Tuthamkamon while he continued the trail.


-For my father the only Pharaoh there is one God, who is Aton. I will explain that the peasants and the village of Egypt believe in many gods and that this faith must be respected and understood. Ask not prohibiting  the use of other than Aton images since they are just as beautiful and the feeling of faith is of the heart, it doesn't matter if they are addressed to a God or more. The town is accustomed to venerate them because for them they represent something of everyday life, although ultimately all relate to a single Creator God, Aton.


Tuthankamon continued its way and while he was thinking of all things wonderful that could do for Egypt. He wanted to greatly getting home and being able to explain it to his family.

You  would  also have that rainfall making overwhelm the Nile and that many farmers are hungry  for this reason...


-If it could be a great wall to prevent water has overflowed and came to the land of culture!!!-he exclaimed Tuthankamon.

-It would be wonderful to be able to direct it properly so rainy seasons do not become a tragedy for the people.-continued meditating Tuthankamon.



-Clear!! Like that are built temples with great masses of rocks is could build a barrier that directed the torrential waters. In this way they would be distributed in equilibrium. My father can send to build it, the Pharaoh-screaming excited Tuthankamon.



With these wonderful thoughts Tuthankamon was heading home, happy and proud for all what he had learned.



At that time already didn't find the chest, only cared to get home, hug your family and continue learning more things about your country in the books that the scribes were teaching him.


When approached and Tuthankamon each time was more excited by his return home.

He envisioned far away the facade of Palace. And he ran excited to meet.


There he waited her sisters and parents. All have merged into a big hug, away from the fights that Tuthankamon hoped to receive from their parents by being absent without notice.



Tuthankamon explained in detail what happened during your trip. Pharaoh listened carefully all the anecdotes and stories to his son recounted surprised by learning which he had supposed her walking through the lands of Egypt.




When Tuthankamon was heading to your room to relax and enjoy all the wonderful things you could do with your father by Egypt him again to appear the Bedouin monkey.


-Hello Tuthankamon - said Asian.

-There goes!!!-exclaimed Tuthankamon. If I had forgotten the key and the magic chest - looking surprised to Asian.

- ¡Ah ¡! I see that you've fulfilled your mission.-said Asían looking at the key that Tuthankamon had in his hands. Now you do the magic casket delivery. But before I have to explain what will happen when you open and the secret that keeps inside.-in detail explained the Bedouin monkey to Tuthankamon.

-As soon as you open all the wishes that you anhelabas at the time that I made my appearance three days ago will be fulfilled-recounted the monkey.

-Now you won't have to study more. You do not  to be part of the Royal House or you'll be Pharaoh. You can dedicate yourself to play with your friends, will not have obligations, and will be a normal child, like any other. You don't have to listen to more stories of Egyptian ancestors or attend classes of scribes. You can do whatever you want. No one will be sent to you or ordered anything. That was what you wanted when I get.  Does truth Tuthankamon?-inquired Bedouin monkey.


Tuthankamon was very surprised listening to Bedouin monkey. That life could not be imagined now. Now I had other expectations, other dreams to fulfill. I wanted to help people improve, wanted to help Akira and his family, contribute to the improvement of crops building the dam that retarded torrential rain water, he wanted Elijah could read the tales recorded in stone... He liked his life, he wanted to continue to learn from the scribes, he wanted to be a good Pharaoh for Egypt.




When Tuthankamon there was replacement of the surprise he went looking to Asían and said with forceful voice and without doubt.




-Asían, thank you but I don't want to open the chest - said Tuthankamon with a mixture of happiness and sadness.


-I do not tap or chest. Now everything has changed. I love my life and I don't want to change it. I can do great things for Egypt and for that I want to become a great Pharaoh. I will be the best of all and I remembered forever by my actions and my contribution to the people of Egypt - continued explaining Tuthankamon.



The Bedouin monkey looked proud at Tuthankamon and voice choppy by emotion that he felt at the time said:

-Very well Tuthankamon, did not expect anything else from you. You know that you would get to learn how to evaluate your life and desarrollarías the qualities that all Pharaoh's Egypt have to learn to be able to reign in a fair and balanced manner.


-This is Asían. I want to improve the village of Egypt and make it more fair and more happy. The village is kind, loyal and deserves a better life. -Tuthankamon gives him the key to Asian replied excited.




-Congratulations! I feel proud of you. I think that you will be an extraordinary King.-said Asian with a big smile picking up the key.


-Keep the chest and the key to the next pharaoh who need it. All your ancestors Pharaohs received my visit do you know? - said Asían laughing if same. And each and every one of them managed to develop the qualities needed to be able to reign in a fair manner. Why Egypt will feature as one of the best civilizations in history. It will be recognized throughout the world as the most advanced material both spiritually-said Asían.


Having said that Asían disappeared as it had appeared.

Tuthankamon went to his room willing to write on a sheet of papyrus all projects that you would with his father and continued during his reign. While thinking about all the qualities that had developed during their way.

-He recognized during my trip the qualities that I should continue to govern fairly - meditating Tuthankamon.


-From the family of Akira I have learnt to be charitable and benevolent and with women praying I have known the importance of respecting others and beliefs different from each one.


-By Elias I have known happiness that it feels lend support to others.


-During these days I have known that the only things in life learning is discovered walking it and appreciating everything that you are and what you can become. -explained if same Tuthankamon.


And with these thoughts Tuthankamon wrote and recounted all the wonderful things that Egypt would enjoy in the generations to come: the construction of the dam, the improvement of schools and homes for farmers working on their lands and the development of books for the blind in fragments of Alabaster or slate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario